Tuesday, January 1, 2013

FAVORITES PRODUCTS OF 2012

Hey Guys, I watched the "favorite products of 2012" of the youtubeuses and I've noticed that a lots of products came back again and again so I decided to regroup them in this article.
From left to right on the picture:
The "smooth skin" bronzer from NYC ($5) / The Revlon colorstay foundation 24h ($9) / The Naked 2 from urban decay ($50 - 43€) / The bioderma ($12  - 9€) / The Revlon lip butter ($8 - 14€) / The falsies from Maybelline ($8 - 15€) / The MAC paint pot in "bare study" and "constructivist" ($18.50 - 17€) / The Mac tender tone ($15 - 15€) / The flake away from Soap and Glory ($18) / The clarisonic ($149 - 149€) / The BBcream from Maybelline ($8 - 11€) / The Nars Blush in "Orgasm" ($28 - 29€) / The shower gel "clean on me" from Soap & Glory ($14) / The Nars Bronzer in "Laguna" ($34 - 35€) / The lash blast mascara from cover girl ($8 - 9€)/ The wipes from yes to cucumbers ($6 - 7€) / The Big shampoo from Lush ($26.95 - 17.95€) / The macadamia deep repair mask ($20.35 - 27€) / The Nars illuminator in Copacabana ($30 - 29€) / The "Reve de miel" lip balm from Nuxe ($15 - 11€) / The "creme de rose" lip balm from Dior ($26.5 - 24.5€) / The microfinish powder from Make up for ever  ($32 - 27.50€)/ The color tattoo from Maybelline in "on and bronze" ($5 - 10.5€) / The "Let the good times roll" cleanser from Lush ($12.95 - 10.90€) / The mineralize Skinfinish from MAC ($29 - 27€) / Some nail polish from OPI: "You don't know Jack" ; "Malaga wine" ; "Golden eye" from the sky fall collection ($10 - 13.90€).
Of course there's other favorites but I was forced to select because otherwise this article would have been too long. Sorry because I'm not really sure for the price of some products so if I made some mistakes tell me in the comments below. For the european, as you can see it's not enough to make the conversion to have the prices in US dollar.
And I realized I've forgotten to say you I'm French so if I make some mistakes in my text it's because my English isn't perfect yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment